noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

the sanctity of marriage

I don't know if you've discovered This American Life, but it's a wonderfully funny, insightful, and sometimes very poignant radio program about pretty much anything. I love the host, Ira Glass, I think he's a hoot. You can usually find it broadcast on your local public radio station at some point during the weekend. You can also go to their website, and listen to any of the episodes for free via streaming audio.
My point here is that there is a wonderful episode called The Sanctity of Marriage that I heard a while back, and Act 1 really spoke to me. It's a real eye opener for those of you entering into marriage (or, heck, anyone who's in a relationship for that matter). You should check that out. Don't worry, it's not sad or depressing or anything, it's just really interesting.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook