noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

glassy centerpieces



I'm currently obsessed with the idea of glass jars filled with stuff as centerpieces. Fruit, candy, flowers... you name it I like it. I love this site for buying bulk jars and bottles at really great prices. The tiny colored jars would look so beautiful in combinations of blues in a variety of heights with single buds in each bottle. I'm thinking white peonies for some reason.
If you were thinking of filling jars (for the buffet table or as centerpieces), with sweet treats, check out Economy Candy for their amazing selection. I particularly like the look of different candies, all of the same hue, filling different sized glass jars. It's all about the golden ticket, candy shoppe, youthful joy of it all. *wistful sigh*

1 comments:

Anonymous on 4:44 PM

great post! i love this idea..

Mackenzie's Sketchbook