noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

it's our birthday!


Happy Birthday to my sister Heather! And also to me! We're both 27 today.
I have a rule on my birthday, that I get to induldge in whatever tasty treats I want for the whole day, guilt free.
This morning, I had an everything bagel with sun dried tomato cream cheese, and it was everything it was cracked up to be.
For lunch, I'm not sure, but it has to be small because dinner is a doooozy, and I want to be good and hungry.
For dinner, the mister and I are headed over to Applewood, which never ever disapoints me.
Hopefully, after Applewood, there will be some sort of cake with frosting! Or cupcakes! Or petit fours! The options are all so delightful!
Have a great day Heath!

3 comments:

Anonymous on 11:02 AM

happy happy bday!

Anonymous on 12:31 PM

Happy birthday, my dear. Wishing you a scrumptious day and many, many frosting delights, what ever they may be.

Anonymous on 2:36 PM

Many happy returns of the day to you and your sister!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook