noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

fashion week, spring '07 nyc

FashionWeedSpring1
FashionWeekSpring2

This is the first of several posts on Fashion Week, here in NYC. From where I sit, (way out in Brooklyn), there appear to be some very refreshing new shapes emerging in wedding whites. None of these designers are known for their wedding wear, but in my experience, I find the most inventive shapes and ideas outside the "white box" of the wedding industry. I'm going to keep my commentary to a minimum. I'll just give you the facts.
All images via style.com

*from left to right, top to bottom.

1) Ruffian
2) Sari Gueron
3) Sari Gueron
4) Lela Rose
5) Lela Rose
6) Costello Tagliapietra
7) 3.1 Phillip Lim
8) Toni Maticevski

1 comments:

Anonymous on 2:27 PM

What is going on in that first dress? The main part is sort of futuristic. If in the future, there is a treaty that requires us all conform to a unisex dress code called "The Universal Rectangular Dress Code Treatise of 2123"
What really confuses me is the tail. Yes. The tail. I'm reluctant to say that she looks sort of like a rectangle with the tail of a white stallion.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook