noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

cherry blossom lights

cherrybranch
For about $26 each, these light-up cherry blossom branches pack a heck of a punch. I know that a lot of you are struggling with vendors and spaces who won't allow you to use candles... I think these could approximate the subtle glow of candlelight quite nicely, while still contributing to the decor in daylight. Spend $100, and you could have lovely addition to a chuppah, altar, head table, church entrance... the possibilities are endless.
From Graham and Greene.

11 comments:

Anonymous on 3:36 AM

Gorgeous for any occasion! Someone is downright brilliant! (:

Anonymous on 11:06 AM

These are beautiful, I just blogged about fairy lights :)

Anonymous on 6:17 PM

gorgeous!!

Anonymous on 2:11 AM

I wish I could have these. have you checked on the shipping quote? What do you think it would be? Maybe santa will bring me these for christmas.

Anonymous on 6:16 PM

Where can you get these?

Anonymous on 5:21 PM

where can you purchase these?

Anonymous on 5:26 PM

Click on "Graham and Greene" up above.

Anonymous on 9:08 PM

sighh.....: )

Anonymous on 3:38 PM

These are so beautiful! They can be found here: Branch Lights

http://www.worldtohome.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_71_418

Anonymous on 2:17 PM

These are so beautiful, I got them for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved them. I found them here: BranchLights www.BranchLightsOnline.com

Erin on 8:24 AM

These are so great for a cute little whimsical wedding! I will definitely keep these in mind! Love them

Mackenzie's Sketchbook