noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

dreaming of cake and sunshine

sabrinacakes
Spring is so far away, and I'm so over winter. It is suicide-watch dreary out today, and I can't even remember what "sunshine" is. I think, I think I know... but I can't be sure. Is it lemon flavored? Help me out here. I can't recall.
Here's something random.
I've lost my will to sauna. I used to sauna almost 4 times a week at the gym after a good workout, and it was heaven. My skin glowed. But now, in the depths of winter, when it gets dark at 2:25 in the afternoon, all I want to do is stay home, hole-up, and eat things. I'm really happy that I'm too busy to grocery shop, because then the eating things would be an issue. However, as it stands, I may feel like eating from 4 pm until bed, but the only sustenance we have around the house is coffee, half & half and Skippy, so I'm safe. It's a horrible combo. What? No! I didn't try it. Shut up.
I like to browse around the internet and look for cake when I have the winter blues. Nothing more cheerful than cake. These are from Sabrina Cake Alchemy, and they remind me that only March stands between me and April. Damn it, March!

4 comments:

Anonymous on 4:46 AM

I love your blog! The cake is wow!The blues and purples are divine! This is quite a cheery pick-me-up. It's raining, cold and dreary here as well-in California. Our spring comes early here, usually the middle of March-can't wait!

Janets Planet on 9:48 AM

I love the look of embossed fondant frosting.

Anonymous on 10:55 AM

i sooo needed a goog giggle this morning - great post! i feel the exact same way - we got got another couple of inches earlier this week and are due for another 5 in the next few - and it makes me want to cry - i thought it was hormonal - but whatever - i am sooooo over it!!

Anonymous on 9:20 AM

I am going to blindfold and drag you to the Gym! It could happen at any moment...beware! The sauna just isn't as hot without you.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook