noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

happy blogday!

cupcake
Something Old, Something New is officially one year old! If we were a baby, we'd be having our first cake, we'd be wearing a cute little outfit and flinging frosting at our cute little one-year old friends. Whammo!
When I started this blog, I don't think I really knew what I was getting myself into. I guess I thought I would post once or twice a week, indulge my passion for wedding style and gain some insight into the wedding community in the process. Turns out, I got way more than I bargained for. Turns out, I really love blogging! Who knew? I look forward to trolling the web for things to share at the end of every day. I love your comments. I love our blogging "neighborhood", and have made some wonderful new friends. I've even reconnected with some old ones. When I wasn't looking, this whole thing went from a whim to a big part of my life.
Weren't around for the gold ol' days? Take a look back at some of our very first posts:
The Best Bridesmaids Dresses Ever
Vintage Hair How-To's
Lovin Sullivan Cakes

6 comments:

Rhonda on 8:05 AM

Happy Blogday to you! Thanks for the great ideas! I'm a new wedding blogger and your blog has been a great resource for me! Wish you many more successful years!

Rhonda
Our Wedding Plus

Helen on 10:03 AM

Happy blogday! loving the blog and loving the vintage hair how-tos. I actually used this site to work out my hair for my brother's wedding - i wore it in a half-ponytail mini bee hive thing which dropped by the time the photo that's my icon here was taken. i really enjoyed looking through and thinking 'would i' if i were in that period. bring on crimpiline and rigid hair, i say. well, maybe not. x

Jane E. on 10:49 AM

Happy blogday! You always have great posts, filled with super ideas, finds, and pictures :)

Anonymous on 11:58 AM

Happy Happy Happy Blogday to you! I hope you eat lots of yummy cupcakes to celebrate!

Anonymous on 12:39 AM

Have blogday! wana to wish u greater success and more interesting posts and greater readership!!!!

Anonymous on 6:01 PM

Happy, Happy! Congrats!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook