noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

oh, romeo

Reem Acra 2008
There is nothing I approve of more than Reem Acra's leap towards the "Juliet" look. I love the cap sleeves, the mini trains, the Shakespearean details. It's all just so pretty, it's hard to find fault with. While all of these seem so fresh to me, I can't imagine them ever being out of vogue. Is it just me... is the middle one fabulous? Or do you find it too "I just got back from the Renaissance Fair"?

8 comments:

Liene Stevens on 12:05 AM

I was in a renaissance themed wedding once - I would have much rather have had a bridesmaid version of one of these as my dress in lieu of what I had to wear!

Anonymous on 2:47 AM

love the one on the left

Darci on 11:37 AM

I don't think any of them are too "Renaissance"...I would happily wear any of them!

Anonymous on 4:13 PM

I really like her new designs, much better than the busy stuff she usually creates- it's lovely, but just too busy, big and frou frou for my taste. These are all great,though!

Orange County Wedding Photographer on 5:06 PM

These dresses are all gorgeous and timeless. On the wedding day, the "look" will depend on how the bride is photographed.

Artificial Swedener on 2:54 PM

I really like these, but I do wonder whether they're a little Ren-Fest. I tried on the Claire Pettibone "Juliet" dress and it looked like a costume...

Elizabeth on 5:36 PM

I love the fresh look of these gowns! And I absolutely do not think they look costume-y, and I am not sure I understand why others think they do. Just because they aren't strapless?

Anonymous on 9:44 AM

i can't get past the fact that the one in the center has a cape. but i LOVE the other two.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook