noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

red carpet style

Blue Velvet Vintage
I came across Blue Velvet Vintage a few nights ago and bookmarked them for a future blog post. They have vintage designer finds and a lot of glamorous party dresses, many of which I totally coveted. One of my favorites was the dress above. I even thought it might work well as wedding dress for the right affair. Point being: I loved this dress even before I saw something very similar on Debra Messing at the Emmy's on Sunday night. From that point on, I no longer had any doubts. This little number has potential, as do many of their other little numbers.

3 comments:

Anonymous on 3:59 PM

I love this dress. I heard several of the t.v. fashion critics saying they didn't, which really surprised me. I'm glad to know I'm not the only who liked it.

AL on 4:49 AM

My wedding dress for my dinner reception is that shape... no ruffles inside and no stripes.

Unknown on 5:50 PM

5 Star Unique Alterations
1602 Quentin rd(rear office)
Brooklyn NY 11229
1718 677 0609

5 Star Unique Alterations is a full-scale tailoring and dressmaking business and a retailer of bridal and formal gown fashion (bridesmaid, prom, mother-of-the-bride and so on).

The owners are graduates of a fashion and design institute and have been in business for close to two decades. They take pride in their work and are willing to take on all kinds of challenges - correcting the mistakes of other tailoring establishments, custom design of almost any article of clothing and more.
www.1866mywedding.com
www.koshergowns.com
www.uniqalt.com

Mackenzie's Sketchbook