noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

fall 08 favorites

fall081
fall082
fall083
fall084
fall085
fall086
Just a few of my absolute favorites from the brand new Fall 08 Collections.
dress 1: a sketty-strap empire waisted dress with beaded flowers, by Jenny Packham.
dress 2: a graphic, empire with flowy skirt and circle details, also Jenny Packham.
dress 3: a precious short sleeve mermaid, by Monique Lhuillier.
dress 4: a refreshing sillouette from Amsale.
dress 5: lots of movement on this uneven hemline with beaded bodice, by Reem Acra.
dress 6: gorgeous detailing on this romantic Reem Acra.

All photos courtesty of Brides.com.

5 comments:

Helen on 10:39 AM

Have you checked out the Pronovias 2008 collection? It's just come out online. I tried on most of the vintage collection in my great search and have settled on Castor which I love (of course!). It's lace coverage is perfect for my winter wedding and the skirt has pockets - how perfect??!

Although I'm loving the sparkly packhams here - magpie, anyone??xx

Helen on 10:39 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vimbai on 8:10 AM

I am such a huge fan of Monique L'Huillers lacey incarnations, so lovely!

Sarah Dennis on 9:08 AM

Monique Lhuillier will walk down the aisle next year - - - the Bloomingdale's aisle that is. From bridal gowns to tableware, can this woman do no wrong!
Mackenzie, thought you might be interested in seeing her new tableware collection.

Here's the link to my post:
http://toastandtables.blogspot.com/2007/10/dining-by-designer-monique-lhuilliers.html

ami @ elizabeth anne designs on 6:17 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm especially loving the Reem.

Elizabeth
http://elizabethannedesigns.blogspot.com

Mackenzie's Sketchbook