noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

jammie time

caprirosejammies
The jammies over at Capri Rose are really right up my ally. The patterns? Love them! Today I found out thru Capri herself that special custom jammies can be made in small quantities to suit your wedding colors or theme. How perfect would these be for your bridesmaids? Say you aren't getting married, but you're looking for a special gift for someone this Christmas? JAMMMIES! Nothing says "I love you" like a nice cozy pair of jammies.

3 comments:

People St.Clair on 10:27 AM

I love the colors and the patterns too. What a great gift for the bridal party or family and friends.

Unknown on 1:44 PM

I'm a PJ fanatic too! Love these patterns!

Anonymous on 8:56 PM

i love pj's these are perfect i love the colors

Mackenzie's Sketchbook