noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

oh claire

clairepettibone08

I've posted about CP's collections since I started blogging. In my opinion, she just can't go wrong. Her dresses all look so wistful, comfortable, and chic. While Tim Gunn might just rip the flower off the bodice of that first one, I love the embroidery. My absolute favorite of the bunch is the middle one, with all the intricate details and the vaguely eastern silkness. And the third one has that understated Grecian quality that lets you to get away with the one shouldered dress without looking like a fashion victim. All from Claire Pettibone's 2008 Collection. All stunning.

2 comments:

Armin de Fiesta on 3:58 PM

I'm so stoked I found your blog through Laura at Soiree Special Events. I'm adding you to my blogroll because my brides have asked for these resources! Thanks!

Unknown on 5:46 PM

5 Star Unique Alterations
1602 Quentin rd(rear office)
Brooklyn NY 11229
1718 677 0609

5 Star Unique Alterations is a full-scale tailoring and dressmaking business and a retailer of bridal and formal gown fashion (bridesmaid, prom, mother-of-the-bride and so on).

The owners are graduates of a fashion and design institute and have been in business for close to two decades. They take pride in their work and are willing to take on all kinds of challenges - correcting the mistakes of other tailoring establishments, custom design of almost any article of clothing and more.
www.1866mywedding.com
www.koshergowns.com
www.uniqalt.com

Mackenzie's Sketchbook