noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

dress up your notes

notecards
My mom sent me these, and I thought you might find them useful for writing little notes to your bridesmaids, wedding shower thank-yous, or as an adorable hostess gift for a soon-to-be bride. Each blank note card has an image of a designer Parisian wedding gown and the set is available at Crate and Barrel. Not where I usually expect to find stationery, but I'll take it where I can find it! I love that while these are very "bridal" they aren't too cutesy.

4 comments:

Anonymous on 9:42 AM

crate and barrel cards, i'd never have thought! i love them though - i've been looking for not so girly (more classy) cards, you're so helpful!

Anonymous on 6:56 AM

Hi,
I was wondering if you know a professional printer in the LA area to print wedding invitations. I am looking for something high-end using Thermography. I would appreciate your help.

Carrie on 9:17 PM

oooooo, i love these!

Anonymous on 2:03 PM

Cool idea and very thoughtful!

@ana carini - here's a great LA printer I recommend: http://www.charliechan.com it's a family owned business.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook