noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

bell'ancora

bellancora
In the midst of the search for my wedding gown I drooled over many expensive designer gowns far out of my price range, and like most people, I couldn't justify the extraordinary cost. So today when Ingrid from Bell'ancora emailed me to let me know of her collection of affordable designer gowns, I was excited about sharing them with you. Reem Acra, Ulla Maija, Monique Lhuillier, Priscilla of Boston... the list goes on. They are all either once or never worn, and most are priced at about 1/2 their original cost. Sizes are listed on the site, along with measurements and the condition of the dresses. It's worth a look!

2 comments:

Kathryn on 10:45 AM

What an awesome resource - this would have been perfect for my budget-friendly series last week!

Bliss* on 8:37 PM

wow, i wish that i had known about this place before i bought my dress. Reem, I heart you - but sadly I cannot afford you. (i found lasposa who is super affordable and beautiful beadwork.)

Mackenzie's Sketchbook