noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

paper lace

paperlace
So I've decided to round out the unofficial Etsy week... make it official. I thought these rolls of filigreed paper would be amazing for wrapping around your bouquet stem, wrapping around some votives, creating a quick decorative touch to your centerpieces, personalizing your favors, or dressing up your place settings (the list could go on and on). I love that these little details are out there, and for such reasonable prices! From Brookerpie on Etsy.

8 comments:

Amanda B. Young on 4:16 AM

I love these...especially with the votive candle idea! They certainly could be used creatively for a lot of things.

Anonymous on 7:00 AM

I used these as part of the wrap around my self-made invitations! We've gotten lots of compliments.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5717/img5340invite1yl2.jpg

I might wrap votives for the reception as well.

Anonymous on 7:54 AM

OoOo Caiti those are beautiful invitiations. Is there any chance you have more pics? I do really love this lace. Thank you for the post!

maritessb on 10:36 AM

LOVE THIS! I'm buying my set today!

Rachel@oneprettything.com on 12:53 PM

Oh WOW. This stuff is fantastic! I can think of about 816 uses off the top of my head. Time to go shopping...

Life Design Event Planning on 1:49 PM

These are so adorable. The things people come up with and manufacture blow me away. Love the detail.

Anonymous on 3:47 PM

I love working with vintage lace!

FAITH on 9:56 PM

or cupcake wrappers!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook