noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

the devil's in the details.

RM
My friend Christine was shopping for a wedding dress recently, and was told that it would take no less than 5 months for her dress to come in. I was flabbergasted! They can build a house in less than 5 months! I never understood what the heck took so long. That being said, looking at the intricate beading and incredibly detailed embroidery on Reva Mivasagar's gowns, I can almost understand it. Almost. Still, the details are fantastic. Look at the train on the top right dress!

6 comments:

Anonymous on 11:04 AM

I am in love with the gown on the top right... that lace is beautiful!

Unknown on 11:50 AM

My dress was a Maggie Sottero and had to be made from scratch and hand and had alot of beading, it took 7 months. Well worth it!

Unknown on 4:30 PM

Those are sooo beautiful. Especially the one called "leaf" on the top right.

Wedding Corner on 6:02 PM

Gorgeous!!! They are all beautiful, but the top right is something special.
~Lilian~

Shawna on 2:51 PM

what a gorgeous dress!
shawna
www.pinkveilparty.com
www.maharaniweddings.com

Bonnie- amour amour on 3:55 AM

Beautiful! The neckline and the detail on the train of the bottom left dress make it my favourite. Nice to see something different!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook