noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

see you next week!

boots2
Happy Friday! I'm off for an extended weekend getaway with the hubs. We are taking a much needed break to recharge our batteries and gather our thoughts. I will be back to regular posting next Friday (possibly with big news... we may find out if we're having a boy or a girl at our next ultrasound! Yikes! That's big!). I have absolutely no idea what I might be having. I know lots of women have strong opinions one way or the other... me? not so much. I know that I'm better at picking names for girls... so maybe a girl? If it's a boy, I'm going to need input. I draw a blank whenever I try and come up with boy names.
In the mean time, please check out these fantastic boutonnieres from Design Whimsy. Boutonnieres were probably the last things on my list when I was planning my wedding, and subsequently, they got overlooked. The guys ended up with bouts, but they were a little... half-assed. These would have been exactly what I was looking for back then, and I thought some of you might be in need of just such a service. Don't miss the really beautiful passementerie style bouquets while you're over there. They could save you quite a bundle on flowers if you were so inclined!
Have a great week everyone! And if you happen to have good boy name ideas...

8 comments:

Anonymous on 5:33 AM

First of all, thank you for your lovely blog! I am getting inspiration and many new ideas from what you post here.

As to boys names, I think you will know for sure once you see your baby (if it is a boy), but I personally like:
Marat, Matvey, Max - 3M :)
Alexander, Dereck, Fredrik, Vincent

Anonymous on 6:08 AM

Great post on the bouts! I love the ones on the bottom!!

We're better at girl names around here, too...we're up to 3 girls, so now I feel like we're running out! As far as boys' names, we've considered Nolan, Jack, and Matthias.

Good luck with the names, and enjoy your week off!

youngmi on 9:29 AM

hello! i'm new to your blog and i love everything! especially the boutonnieres you featured today :) and as for names, how about naming your baby after your favorite author? have a lovely vacation!

Rachel Elizabeth on 12:43 PM

I am so much better with boy names than girls but for boys we like...

Noah
Liam
Henry
Owen
and
Jesse

Unknown on 4:06 PM

I love the name Marcus but then that's our son's name.
I ended up purchasing boutonnieres from Sweet B Papers, Etsy.com.
Even my husband and son loved them.

Pretty Lovely on 10:04 AM

Thanks for sharing this. Great post.

Alex Davies on 6:39 AM

Gorgeous!

amanda on 3:23 PM

Thanks for inlcuding my little boutonnieres on your beautiful blog:)

Mackenzie's Sketchbook