noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm looking forward to a busy week of designing, gardening, and traveling. To start off, I thought I'd share these adorable purses I found over at Nelle. These would be the perfect gift for a very lucky group of bridesmaids!


life according to celia... on 11:45 PM

... or, the perfect gift to myself, the bride. :)

Julia on 7:13 AM

ok, that just rocketed to the top of my must-have list!

Alex Davies on 9:34 AM

Simply darling

shari @ pretty chicky on 11:03 PM

I love these!!!

Ally Jean Design on 2:15 PM

I love your site - it's very fun. I create CUSTOM handbags and accessories for the Bride or Bridal party. I am in the process of just starting my website (blog and etsy) so everything is not yet updated - but please check it out!

家出 on 12:13 AM


人妻 on 12:27 AM


素人 on 1:39 AM


友達募集中 on 12:56 AM