noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

hot. hot for two.

anthrobracelets
Welcome to Monday all. It is insanely humid and rather stifling here in the Ocean State, either that or I'm very pregnant and it just feels like I have a toaster strapped under my shirt. I am not interested in clothes today; not gowns, nor veils, nor even shoes. Nay. Today I would like nothing more than to work in just my undies and one of these rather smashing bracelets. I imagine them to be very cool on the skin, like a wristlet of beautiful ice cubes. From Anthro. Stay cool, my pretties.

5 comments:

Natalie on 11:04 AM

Oooo I am completely smitten with the one on the bottom. Thanks for sharing! xo

Amy on 12:21 PM

Lovely! The colors are great

Rachel on 12:24 PM

Love the one on top! They are sooo pretty.
I feel ya, I think my face is going to melt off every time I go outside!

style-for-style on 3:28 PM

I bought something like those on my honeymoon in Costa Rica, Love them!!

Jade on 3:37 PM

So gorgeous! You can always count on anthropologie for beautiful baubles!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook