noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

experimanicure

Lately I've been addicted to painting my nails. Purple! Coral! Fun!
I previously wore them totally natural, moisturizing and buffing them shiny every week or so. Sadly, after several "newborn" months of scrubbing my hands 12 times a day and neglecting my nails in favor of sleep, they are now looking rather pitiful. The phrase "she's let herself go" pops to mind whenever I look at my hands. No so good. So I polish.
This is fun but I'd also forgotten how annoying it is. Let them dry, nick them, chip them... It's not a perfect system. So! You can imagine how intrigued I was when I heard of this "3 week manicure" thing. That's right, reportedly this manicure lasts, unchipped, for up to 3 weeks. I've read about it here, and here. I have appointment today (in the interest of science) to discover if indeed this mani can last from the wedding night straight thru the honeymoon. The things I do for you! Stay tuned for pics.

3 comments:

brooke @ claremont road on 8:31 AM

Well, as long as it's for science! :) Good luck!

Claire Gibson King on 8:52 AM

ohhh, I can't wait to hear how it goes! Sounds like fun. Make sure to take lots of pictures.

Unknown on 12:35 PM

Ooooh! Let us know how it works out! If you haven't tried it, you should check out the "dry nail polish" from http://www.incoco.com/ I am in LOVE! I bought some in Las Vegas almost two weeks ago and the first set is still on... and it's a french manicure! It's like $6.99 at Walgreens! Good luck!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook