noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

beautiful bespoke

fairytale
I considered having a dress made for my wedding, but not only was it very hard to find a dress maker/designer/seamstress at the time, but I found that when I did, I was still nervous about trusting them with my dress.
Today I stumbled across the work of this amazing Etsy vendor - Fairytale Weddings - and I actually got a little misty while reading her feedback, it was all THAT good. I feel pretty darn confident recommending her work for anyone looking to have their dress made. She seems to embrace loads of different, unique styles. I wish I needed a dress for something!

8 comments:

Unknown on 1:51 PM

Although before purchasing, do look at the website of the church she is donating profits to, as you may not care to have your money go to them.
http://www.carthagefullgospel.org/

Helena Fay Ballard on 9:43 PM

Love the idea of having your wedding dress designed and made for you! It would allow you unique, personal touches.

cara on 10:52 PM

you totally made my day with this post... i just placed my deposit for my dress with angela of fairy tale weddings. i am nervous about having a dress made - but her feedback totally sold me. cross your fingers for me.

Angela on 10:59 PM

I'm so excited to see my shop on your blog!
I also have a facebook group for brides to keep up with updates, meet other brides, see real dresses (not any professional shots here lol) and share fun wedding stuff!
I am currently booked until January but I have a sister in law who also has a shop on Etsy that I would love to refer any new brides to.

Your blog is so lovely and I'm honored that you came across me on Etsy!
Be Blessed in Everything,
As speciall Love :)

Mackenzie on 9:43 PM

Nadine,
I'm just happy to be supporting a fellow small business owner who does great work - the charities she chooses to give her money to are up to her.
That being said, I did go and check out the church - seems innocent enough to me... just a church. Am I missing something?

mandyface on 8:45 PM

SO pretty! Love!!

s. on 7:12 PM

oh i LOVE these! they are so different and lovely :)

i used to come to your site all the time but then left the blog world for a while...but now i am back and i love the new look of your blog...although it may not be so "new" anymore as i've been gone for a while...ha ha.

Mauryn on 12:18 AM

I loooove these. Every single one of them!!!Beautiful!!!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook