noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

eye candy

eyecandy1
So (as you may have guessed), it turns out that I am not allowed to share my news. Suffice to say that I was very busy last week traveling for some exciting press coming out on Kenzie Kate this fall. I know, that was such a tease. You'll be the first to know when it hits the news stands.
In the mean time, please allow me to make it up to you with some Monday morning eye candy, perfect little treats to beat these summer heats.
Peruvian Chocolate Caramellows
Nutty French Nougat
Vanilla Fleur de Sel Caramels
and Assorted Macarons

eyecandy2

4 comments:

sara, designers call on 3:47 PM

My mouth is watering. Delicious!

Dynamite Weddings on 5:01 PM

ohhh man! Mouth watering for sure....

Timeless Collection on 3:35 AM

mmm these look so good. Now I'm hungry!

Kettle Confections on 11:18 AM

Thank you for featuring our Nougats! We're having a Christmas in July Sale for all our boxes of assorted Nougats - 10% off Assorted Nougats with all seven of our flavors:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KettleConfections?section_id=7194751

Mackenzie's Sketchbook