noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

swoon.

swoon
Love these dresses! Swoon. So often you find the more modern dresses are super expensive, these... not so much! Check out the bridesmaid's dresses while you're over there, definitely worth a peek!

**On a side note, some of you may have noticed that comments have been slow to get published lately. You can blame the trolls and spammers out there. I was getting absolutely inundated with crap and it was taking me half my morning just to delete it, so I had to put everything "on approval". So annoying. Anyway, your comments will now get published instantly - unless you're commenting on something more than 14 days old, in which case I will have to approve it. This should improve slow comment posting and combat the spammers. Stupid spammers.

6 comments:

Beth on 8:01 AM

These gowns are beautiful and so unique, I love them.

Dynamite Weddings on 11:12 AM

I love how flowy these gowns are, prefect for an outdoor or beach wedding!

Melissa on 10:24 PM

I really like the design of the first dress. The neckline offers a great opportunity to wear a beautiful necklace. and one could add a different colored sash for added color.

The Favored Bride on 5:38 PM

Love the dresses....so nice to see an alternative to the cookie cutter look. Great post!

Timeless Collection on 6:25 AM

Wow! These dresses are great. I've always been a fan of frocks with clean lines keeping it simple.

Sky Blue Events on 9:59 AM

Simply divine. Love the clean silhouettes. Thanks for sharing!
Jennifer

Mackenzie's Sketchbook