noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

up to...

steinerstudiosview
outfit
This past weekend I went to a lovely wedding in Brooklyn at Steiner Studios. They film TV shows and movies there during the week, and have huge spaces to rent out for parties on the weekends. The venue was pretty great, with a more than 180 degree view of the Manhattan skyline as seen thru the slightly gritty veil of the Brooklyn Navy Yards. The space was almost all windows and the sunset was spectacular. Follow that up with random fireworks over the Brooklyn Bridge and you have yourself a show! I wore the ensemble above with fishnets, a black hair bow and a pair of pearl studs. The dress was from ModCloth, (I had it altered slightly, because the fit was too boxy for me). The shoes were from Charlotte Russe and were perfectly perfect for the price.
This weekend is my wedding anniversary and I am going out for a fancy dinner with the hubs here, so excited to try this place in Providence. I can't believe we've been married six years and we have a one year old son! It's like we're grown-ups or something!

3 comments:

mo on 5:33 PM

Happy, happy anniversary! Enjoy! The restaurant looks yummy!

Dynamite Weddings on 8:59 PM

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous on 9:33 AM

Happy Anniversary! I love the outfit you wore to the wedding at Steiner Studios!

http://www.wedding-resource.com

Mackenzie's Sketchbook